Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Single Serving No-Bake Blueberry Protein Cheesecake

Single Serving No-Bake Blueberry Protein Cheesecake

Macros: Cals 192, Carbs 14, Fat 0, Protein 32, Sugar 11, Fiber 1




This is delicious and so easy!  Yes, I believe that IS a face in snack -- my protein experiments have finally come to life!







1 Cup 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
2 TBSP Jello Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix
1/4 Scoop Vanilla Protein
Unsweetened Coconut/Almond milk
1/2 Cup Blueberries (I use frozen - can substitute with any berry)

Mix all ingredients, excluding blueberries.
Add Coconut milk if consistency is too dry (1 or 2 TBSP)
Layer cheesecake mixture on top of frozen blueberries


*I keep the blueberries frozen to keep the recipe cold until I eat it - it's perfect to take with you to work, school, etc.*



No comments:

Post a Comment