Protein Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
Macros: Cals 106, Carbs 7, Fat 0, Protein 20, Sugar 4, Fiber 0
- 2 Cups 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Fat Free Milk
- 8 TSP Truvia/Stevia (more or less to taste)
- 4 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 3 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 2 TBSP Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- Mix ingredients together - make sure there are no lumps. It may be necessary to use a blender.
- Add mixture to the ice cream maker.
- Make sure to leave the ice cream in the machine long enough to harden in order to maintain consistency and creaminess after being frozen.
- Serve with raspberries.
Makes 8 Servings
*I didn't leave mine in the machine long enough... I'm still new to ice cream makers*