2 TBSP Coconut Oil
6 TSPS Splenda Brown Sugar
1 TBSP Butter Extract
1/2 TSP Salt
1/2 TSP Mascarpone Vanilla powder
2 TBSP Corn Kernels
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein
2 TBSP Pecans
2 TBSP Whole Milk
- In a pot, melt coconut oil, butter extract and sugar.
- Once melted, add milk (the oil and sugar won't bind until milk is added)
- Stir constantly
- Add Salt and Pecans
- Remove from heat
- Spread air-popped popcorn on a large sheet of waved paper
- Drizzle a small amount of caramel sauce
- Sprinkle protein
- Continue layering popcorn (if any left), caramel and protein.
You can eat it right away if you'd like, but it takes a bit for the caramel to turn sticky. Either way, it's delicious!
Makes 4 servings
Guess what I'll be taking to the movies!! Mmmm!