Macros: Cals 123, Carbs 15, Fat 5, Protein 7, Sugar 5, Fibre 3
*this was my first attempt at protein cheesecake... I think I can make it healthier.. but it is SOOOO delicious*
- 3 cups of Fibre one Honey square 80 cal cereal
- 3 cups of 0% Greek Yogurt
- 2 Packages of Jell-O sugar free/fat free Cheesecake pudding mix (can substitute with Vanilla)
- 1.5 cup of skimmed milk *substitute unsweetened vanilla almond milk (45 cal/serving) for less calories*
- 3 oz fat free cream cheese *can substitute with another package of cheesecake/vanilla pudding mix for less calories
- 3 TBS sugar free Torani caramel syrup
- 3 TBS coconut oil
- 3 TBS shredded unsweetened coconut
- In a food processor or blender, grind the Fibre One cereal into a gram cracker crust consistency.
- In a bowl, combine blended cereal with unsweetened coconut and coconut oil.
- Divide mixture into muffin trays, pressing firmly to make the crust bind together (it's best to use cupcake liners, preferably waxed)
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, making sure there are no lumps.
- Evenly divide the 'wet ingredients' into the muffin trays.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours (the longer the more it solidifies… but you can eat it immediately, if you're okay with eating a tasty, gooey mess!)