Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Grandma Special

The Grandma Special


My Grandma is a million years old and loves food - what can I say, it runs in the family. She especially loves sweets (we have a lot in common)! My mother, being the health-informed person that she is, has been giving my Grandma globs of coconut to eat. Needless to say, Grandma hates it.  So here's to you, Grams! May your days be filled with sweets and may this recipe banish lard-like spoonfuls of coconut oil :)





1 TBSP melted coconut oil
1 TBSP Unsweetened Coco
1/4 Avocado
1/4 - Full Scoop Kaizen Chocolate Protein (depending on your desired macros)
1 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Stevia to taste
1 TBSP Liquid Egg (pasteurized) - or any other liquid, enough to create a creamy texture.

Melt coconut oil
Mash in remaining ingredients
Mix until smooth
Eat!

I left the macros out because I usually gear this recipe to my daily needs - i.e. if I need more fat, I'll do the above ratios. If I'm higher in fat, I'll use less coconut oil, more protein powder and liquid eggs. Play with this recipe to suit your daily needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment