Friday, February 22, 2013

Hot Coco-Nutty


Hot Coco-Nutty
Macros: Cals 305, Carbs 5, Fat 10, Protein 52, Sugar 2, Fiber 1
I really struggled over what to call this delicious masterpiece. I almost called it "OMG THIS IS SO GOOD!" but opted for Hot Coco-Nutty... because of its wonderful coconut/peanut flavour. It almost reminds me of a caramel macchiato, only there isn't any caffeine. I suppose you could add 1/2 TSP of instant coffee as well! Either way, it's heavenly. 



1 TBSP Earth Balance Peanut Coconut Spread (substitute for 1/2 coconut oil, 1/2 peanut butter)
1 Cup Hot Water (I run my Keurig without a Kcup in it - just press the large button!)
1 Scoop Kaizen Vanilla Protein
1/2 Cup Liquid Egg
1 TSP Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup

Add all ingredients (excluding liquid eggs) into your heat safe blender (like a Vitamix).
Beginning blending at a low level, increasing slowly.
Slowly add liquid eggs while mixture blends.

No comments:

Post a Comment