Thursday, February 21, 2013

Meatza Pizza

Meatza Pizza
Macros: Cals 283, Carbs 7, Fat 9, Protein 43, Sugar 4, Fiber 4

I've seen this concept floating around and thought I'd make my own version. It turned out shockingly well! While I would normally cook it in the oven, I had to make it in a frying pan, and flip it once cooked. The over was self-cleaning and locked me out and, of course, I was too hungry to wait :)



4 Oz Ground Turkey (99% Fat Free)
1/4 Cup Liquid Egg
1 TBSP Flax
1/4 Cup Prego Light
1 Oz Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
Preferred Seasoning (garlic, basil, hot peppers, rosemary, etc)

Combine raw turkey, eggs, flax and seasoning
On a pizza/cookie sheet, flatten out mixture into a "pizza crust"
Bake at 400
Once cooked, add sauce and cheese
Cook until cheese is melted

No comments:

Post a Comment