Monday, April 15, 2013

Coconut Crisps

Coconut Crisps


How do you like your coconut? CRISP!! Seriously.

Originally, I was just browning the coconut to add to another recipe... but then I tasted it. So delicious! Picky-Eater got a hold of my bowl of coconut crisps and ate them all! I had to make more for my recipe! They're simple, they're healthy, they're deliciously nutritious!

Bob's Red Mill Shredded Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (the large flakes)
Sweetener of choice (Stevia or Nectresse/Monk Fruit)
Parchment paper


- Preheat oven to 400
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Sprinkle desired amount of coconut and sweetener
- Bake until golden brown! (It doesn't take very long)
(If you're making a big batch, you may have to rotate flakes to ensure they're all evenly cooked)
- Allow to cool (it won't be crispy until it cools).
- Eat!

This would also be delicious with cinnamon!

No comments:

Post a Comment