Saturday, April 13, 2013

Chocolate Chip Banana Protein Waffles

Chocolate Chip Banana Protein Waffles




oh, happy day. This was quite the treat! This recipe is delicious, though the texture isn't quite the same as a real waffle - it's very light and flakey. The chocolate chips aren't entirely necessary, but it's my clean cheat meal so I thought I'd throw in a little dark chocolate :) Yum!

1/2 Cup Liquid Eggs
1/2 Banana
1/4 Cup Oats
1 Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
1 TBSP Mini Dark Chocolate Chips (The smaller, the less you need!). You could also use cacao nips for a cleaner recipe!
Stevia to taste (my protein powder is *very* sweet as is, so I didn't need any, but you might need some added sweetness)


Blend ingredients, excluding chocolate chips
Transfer into a bowl
Add chocolate chips, if desired
Follow directions of your waffle-maker - cook as a regular waffle

I used Walden Farm's Pancake Syrup on mine, but they're not bad without syrup either!

Mine made 5 Waffles - and I ate them all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment