Peanut Butter Protein Crepe Rolls
Cals 130, Carbs 5, Fat 2, Protein 20, Sugar 3, Fiber 6
These are so simple and quite delicious! They ended up being the same colour as my plate, so I put them on waxed-paper for the picture :) Enjoy!
1 TBSP Psyillium Husks
1/4 Cup Liquid Egg/Whites
1/4 Cup Water (Almond/Coconut milk work as well)
Peanut Buter Filling
1/2 Scoop Vanilla Protein
1 TBSP PB2 (Chocolate or Plain) - You can also use regular peanut butter!
1 TBSP Water
- In a small dish, mix crepe ingredients
- Let sit until ingredients bind
- Mix Peanut Butter Filling Ingredients - you may require more or less water, depending on the size of your protein scoop. You want it to be the consistency of a sticky peanut butter.
- Lightly grease pan with Pam or coconut oil and heat
- Pour crepe batter into the pan, spreading out into a circle (approximately 8 inches in diameter)
- Reduce heat and cook for a few minutes
- Flip and continuing cooking.
- Continue cooking/flipping until crepe begins to "rise" - allow it to rise for a few minutes. It will fall, this is normal :)
-Spread PB filling over crepe, roll, then eat! Yum!
For a "heartier", pancake-like crepe, add a TBSP of coconut flour and 1/8 Cup water to the above ingredients :)