Blueberries and Cream Protein Crepe
Cals 128, Carbs 7, Fat 1, Protein 18, Sugar 5, Fiber 6
1/4 Cup Liquid Eggs
1 TBSP Psyillium Husks
1/4 Cup Water
1/2 Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein (you can use a full scoop)
1 TSP Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup (I use Torani)
1 TBSP Unsweetened Coconut/Almond Milk
Dash of cinnamon and mascarpone vanilla powder (optional)
1/4 Cup Blueberries (nutritional information is based on 1/4 cup - you can use as much as you want)
- Let sit until ingredients bind
- Mix Cream Filling Ingredients (not the blueberries)- you may require more or less coconut/almond milk, depending on the size of your protein scoop.
- Lightly grease pan with Pam or coconut oil and heat
- Pour crepe batter into the pan, spreading out into a circle (approximately 8 inches in diameter)
- Reduce heat and cook for a few minutes
- Flip and continuing cooking.
- Continue cooking/flipping until crepe begins to "rise" - allow it to rise for a few minutes. It will fall, this is normal :)
- Spread vanilla cream sauce and blueberries on crepe, fold in half.
- I sprinkled mine with Stevia in the raw for presentation.
- Eat :)
For a 'heartier' crepe (more pancake like), add 1 TBSP of coconut flour and 1/8 cup extra water.