300 Grams Cauliflower (only florets, not the stem)
1 Oz Fat Free Cream Cheese
1 TBSP Nutritional Yeast
1/2 TSP Onion Powder
Pepper and Garlic to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Steam Cauliflower
- Drain any liquid
- Puree cauliflower using hand-blender or regular blender
- In a medium bowl, mix whipped cauliflower with remaining ingredients
- Lightly coat two ramekins with non-stick spray
- Divide faux-tatos between the ramekins
- Set ramekins on baking sheet
- Baked until top becomes golden
- Turkey Bacon (pre-cooked)
- Cheddar Cheese -- any cheese, really.
- Sour cream (Greek yogurt perhaps?)
- Pea protein ... why not?
- Shepherd's pie with extra lean ground turkey!