Raspberry Yogurt Protein Muffins for Two!
... or one ;)
Cals 136, Carbs 9, Fat 1.5, Protein 19, Sugar 2.5, Fiber 6.5 (approx)
Toaster oven muffins for two (or one, if you're like me). These muffins are super moist which, if you're accustomed to baking with whey protein, is quite the feat. To boot, they have an incredible nutritional profile! Easy. Delicious. Protein-packed goodness.
50 Grams Quark
2 TBSP Coconut Flour
1 TSP Flax Meal
1 TBSP Psyillium Husk
20 Grams Vanilla Protein
1/8 TSP Baking Powder
1/4 to 1/2 Cup Raspberries or Blueberries (fresh or frozen -- if frozen, be sure to thaw and drain any excess liquid)
- Mix all ingredients together, except for the fruit. I mix my batter the night before so that it's extra thick and ready to bake in the morning.
- Gentle mix in fruit
- Lightly coat ramekins with non-stick spray (or coconut oil)
- Divide batter evenly between ramekins
- Cook in toaster oven for 10-20 minutes -- check periodically. Once batter seems firm but moist, it's done.
- Let cool, eat immediately!
Makes 2-3 Muffins (depending on ramekin size)