Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
|Look at that texture! C'est magnifique!|
According to The Picky Eater, you can't even tell these apart from regular Peanut Butter Cookies!
These are very similar to my "THE BEST Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie" recipe. In fact, you just swap the cashew butter for peanut butter and voila!
1 Cups Vanilla Casein Protein (I used GNC -- They had a deal!)
1/2 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Agave Nectre Light
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (Or your milk of choice -- but I'm not sure if Cow's Milk will work)
1 Hand Fulls of Dark Chocolate Chips (Preferably sweetened with Stevia)
- Preheat oven to 320 Degrees
- Mix ingredients together - adding the chocolate chips last.
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheet
- Roll balls out of the dough and place them on cookie sheet
- Squish balls until 1/4 inch thick
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
EAT! EAT! EAT!
If you prefer your cookies to be less sweet (and fewer carbs / lower glycemic index), measure a "generous" 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter and a "stingy" 1/2 cup of Agave!